Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank You Easter Bunny

Had a great Easter Weekend, even if it rained again. Saturday while Morgan was at the barn, giving Frosty at hard day of training, Avery and I did alittle Mtn Home shopping. I say Mtn Home shopping because there are only a few stores to go to. Orshleins, Cato's, All Pets, Stage. I must say I'm not a big stage fan, to be honest, I think it's a "ole lady store". But they came through.....I finally found it....THE YELLOW PURSE. It's so cool.
then Avery help me find a cool easter dress, and then BFF Steph help me find white jacket to go with the dress. Yeah.....So on Sunday we all got dress up in our new clothes and went to church.

I wanted to take outside pictures with all the beautiful flowers, maybe later.....

1 comments:

Sara said...

You have such a sweet family and so nice dressed up in your finest. Love the yellow purse.