Friday, April 10, 2009

not much

I read my friends blogs, and think to myself, I have nothing to write about. My life is boring. But I haven't wrote anything on here for a while....so here it goes.
My furniture is not done, not here....they haven't even started making it....so I still have the baby poop room with unmatched furniture.
Morgan's braces are still on, because I still don't have a "0 balance" on my account, by the way....that's not going to happen in the next couple of weeks, do you think I should call the dentist office, and cancel her appointment in May?
We didn't go camping again, because you wonder why? Rain....again....
Ralph's on call this weekend, so we can't go bike riding anywhere, even if the weather was cooperating.
My girls are too big to color eggs....but I still got them an easter basket....doesn't have much candy or chocolate, but it does have cool shirts, make-up, cool ink pens, roxy flip flops and cadberry eggs....lindt chocolate....and then they got easter dresses.... I'm hoping to get some cool easter pictures.....maybe you'll get to see them sunday.....till then.

2 comments:

melissa s said...

your life is just as interesting as mine!

Stephanie said...

I want a easter basket from you