Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's already august

It's hard for me to believe it's already august, the girls start their band practice this next week, and before you know it school will have started. Where did the summer go? Avery is already giving me her schedule, and with both the girls in High School, it seems like it's going to be overwhelming. My only answer, is one day at a time.
I need to take this time to thank my sister Anna, for the car for Avery. I don't ever think we could make it, without it, and also for Avery being so awesome, with her responsibility on her hardship license. God has gifted me with 2 great daughters, thank him for making them smarter than me.

3 comments:

Kathy Haught said...

i seem to remember you were a pretty sharp needle too. i use my bookmark every day. love you number 1 girl

Stephanie said...

im gonna cry now

Stephanie said...

I am waiting for a post to show off your scrapping works of art. I hope you had a fun time during your time off.