Saturday, February 14, 2009

MY NEW LIVING ROOM







So while I was on my mini vacation, my sister Anna help me paint our living room. Ralph picked out the color on line with Sherman Williams. It looked ok, went into the store, told the clerk the color, and he turns his head sideways....you know the look....but we go ahead and get the color. We start painting, and I 've told you guys.....baby poop....I even go so far as to write it on the walls as we're painting. But with the second coat it's looking better. New door, it's looking better....New fixtures, door knobs, light receptables....it's getting better, and then today we went to Butler's and ordered our new furniture. So cool, it will be here in 5 weeks, pictures to come.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the new color, can't wait to see the new furniture.