Thursday, February 19, 2009

I HAVE NO LIFE

I have decided since I never go anywhere or do anything.....basically have no life. I'm going to live through my friends. So now I ask everybody, "what cha doing this weekend". Like I'm going with them. Like their answer will involve my time and planning. So my next question is "why don't we do anything". My answer quickly is "we have no M0ney". But is that it. There has to be things to do that don't cost. My sister anna does it all the time. I want stuff to do.....please help.

This is starting to sound like a "dear abby" article. Stupidhead (me, I'm talking to me).

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes you have a life, I know how you feel. When you have kids its kinda hard to find time for yourself.

Stephanie said...

oh yeah, like the new blog background

melissa s said...

Whatever! I do recall last year a fantastic trip to Mexico that I was jealous of! So...let's scrap!