Tuesday, October 7, 2008

nothing going on

OK...what do I say...I have nothing goin on. I'm starting to get excited about my retreat with my scapbooking buddies. (You guys know who you are!) I need to get organized, so it doesn't look like i'm bring my closet with everything in it. Of course, you know I say that everytime, and there I am with all my stuff. And you know, it's not so much of the cropping, that I like, but being away from home, no chores, no "mom I need" just ME TIME! and getting to spend it with some close friends and chocolate. yeah!
Oh yeah....have you notice the trees today? It's like it happen overnight....this is my favorite time....I've got to get out and get some pictures....
later....

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am sooooo excited about the retreat, yes you need to bring all your stuff, you have everything!