Thursday, October 16, 2008

the Weekend


Do you ever have one of those weekends, where it goes to hell, but you don't know it tell a couple of days later your telling one of your friends about your life for the last couple of days. AND THEN IT HITS YOU. Well, boys and girls , I had one hell of a weekend. Today, Tinkerbell is doing better. She goes to the vet tomorrow for a check-up and we'll see what they say. But the smell of rotten/burnt flesh is so-overbearing it's all I can do to hold her.....the whole story is so amazing, to think she is still alive.....WOW. If you don't know what I'm talking about Tinkerbell electrocuted herself friday night, and is losing part of her mouth. I know she is just a dog, but she is my daughters puppy. She is a doll...and Avery loves her, and I can't see her in pain. So to go on, While Tinkerbell got to stay all weekend at the vet, we took the girls to Springfield to do alittle shopping and to have a family day out (hoping it would help the attitudes of us all). It did. My favorite part was stopping at the roadside park and taking some pictures of the girls. I love fall.

0 comments: