Saturday, September 6, 2008

slumber parties




You too can have this much fun, all you need is a couple of 12/13 year olds in your home. For a small fee, I can lease them to you. Morgan had a good birthday party. Actually the girls were real good, I think they are finally at an age, where they occupy themselves and only need you for food. Yeah...thanks Pizza man. Morgan didn't want cake this year. She wanted to make their own ice cream sundae. So whalaa....who knew a $4.00 can of whip cream could be so much fun. We also got our own private band concert.....I'm not sure I recognize the songs, but their learning....the best part....(hint: remember this)I took them home before 10 am....so they didn't get tired of each other and they were not in my house. This however might be alittle difficult, especially if they stayed up late, and you know their going to stay up late....

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun, can't wait till Natalie wants to have a slumber party.