Sunday, September 30, 2012

To write or not to write

Well guys hello.... I know it has been a while, and it's not cause I don't have things to write about. This year will be one I will never forget. It's just that, I wasn't sure I wanted to write. Cancer is a word, everyone knows and understands, and has a story to go with it. Most people are also not inhibited to tell you about their Cancer story. I don't mean to be hateful, but I don't want to hear their story. Especially this year, between Chemo, Radiation, 3 surgeries and another round of CHemo. Maybe by next year, when all this is just a memory, I won't mind. So here is what's going on with me, besides fighting cancer. Morgan started her rodeo season again this last saturday. She did good, not great....but with moving her horse and trying to figure out where for her to practice, I was real proud of her. Avery is living in her own little apartment, going to college (getting A's) and working at Home Depot. I started back to work last week, and it tires me out, but I am glad to have purpose again. With the holidays coming soon, yes I said it....I am getting excited about this time of year. and that is about it. talk to you soon, M

0 comments: