Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Katie's Big Catch


So Ralph's brother Mike and his wife Katie came and visited us for a day. Just to give you an insite to their lifestyle, I will let you know they are retired, and are Cruisers...Not car "cruisers", but sailboat kind. Off the California/Mexico coast. Their goal is to sail around the world. Not for me, but great for them. Days on the boat, floating in a HUGE body of water, that has things in it that could swallow you up....like I said not for me. Anyways, had a great time with them, took them to the overlook at the Damn in Lakeview. Katie is such a hoot....She's in a sea of big fish, but we got a pic of her with a world record from our part of the country. Afterwards we went to Gaston's and had a great meal....Thanks Uncle Mike.

1 comments:

kate said...

We had a great time! (I can hardly wait to come back.