Monday, December 27, 2010

The tree is down.

It is amazing to me how fast I like to put up our christmas tree. I don't think I even waited till after Thanksgiving this year. Avery help me get a new skinny tree from True Value and I was real proud of it. But usually as soon as the presents are open the tree comes down....I don't know why I do it. It's like a switch goes off, no presents no tree...but it's not just the tree, it's all the holiday decorations gone. Well this year I did do better, I waited till the 27th, when I'm super sick...and the mood came over me. Quickly the tree comes down, thanks to Ralph and Morgan's help. I just didn't have the energy, had the will but no go-go juice. So Christmas is over, and the tree is down, and my house is back to normal.

1 comments:

kate said...

You shpould have seen my family. The tree was usually up til superbowl Sunday . . . and we were the onkly family in Eau Claire, WI, with an Easter wreath.