Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best Mother's Day ever!



I'm serious, this was the best mommy day. I didn't even get out of bed, before the girls brought me my cards, one from Ralph and one from the girls....and then he was so good, even got one for the dogs....so cool! Went to church with no arguing....fuzzing or anything. I also got cool gifts. A jukebox for my cricut and a lounge chair, 2 things I have been wanting for a while....Ralph does listen. He really outdid himself this time. Then this afternooon, we went and watch xmen: wolverine.....dude.....awesome!

Then my children gave me a few minutes to take some pictures.....the kind like we love each other....Thank ya Jesus! Hope you all had a great holiday, and we're shown how much they appreciate you.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's great that you had a great mothers day. glad you got the jukebox.

melissa s said...

Loved the movie too.....but wish I could get some good shots of my kiddos!!!