Sunday, March 22, 2009

bad day

I don't know how to describe this weekend. At wasn't horrible, but things just weren't going good. Friday my family goes camping down at Quarry Park. Sounds like fun hun? Well it rained over friday night....everything wet....couldn't seem to dry out. Lost my new phone...super bummer! Avery burned her finger. Ralph and Morgan had fun fishing for trout, got to spend some bonding time together.....Since it was rainy and everything wet, We made a short trip and desided to come home saturday afternoon. Good thing, it rained more Saturday night. Had to let all of our camping gear dry out today. Didn't do much today, the prettest day of the week, seemed tired from all that camping haha. The whole phone thing has me bumed. I haven't even had it 2 months. Lots of money wasted, looked for it. Have no idea where it could be. Ralph thinks someone picked it up. Girls springweek is this week, and we have nothing plan as usual. I'm just real down. Sorry guys....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

did you switch to your old phone???

Michelle Bird said...

yeah...had to.