Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy NEW YEAR

Sorry guys, I haven't wrote lately, I have been real busy with work and family holidays.I've been spending alot of time on the interenet, because Ralph got me a design studio for my cricut for my birthday, and I didn't realize all it could do, till....I went to cricut.com and got on the messageboard. Now I'm learning alot from talking to others. Way Cool. I'm also studying for my exam on the 29th. I am not a good test taker....and it's freaking me out, coming up so fast. So I've got to put my head to the books.... so you won't see me alot on here for the next month...please pray for me, only by God's intervention will I pass....

2 comments:

Sara said...

Michelle, you will do wonderful on your exam. I will say a little pray of encourgement for you.

Love the blog. Have a great Monday.

Stephanie said...

You will do great, no worries. You have got to show me the cricut stuff.