Friday, December 12, 2008

Not Just another Birthday











My family and friends finally did it, and it was awesome. Surprise me on my birthday. I was happy with Ralph with what I thought our plans were to go have a quiet dinner, just me and him. That doesn't usually happen either. So that was going to be great with me. I should have thought it alittle weird when our daughters weren't going with us, but I assumed Ralph was just being romantic. So I come home from work, which was uneventful.....going to but on some jeans and sweatshirt, and Ralph says "Aren't you going to wear something nice?" That's a hint, for you guys if you don't understand your husbands yet. And he's in khaki pants, and nice shirt. (should have been my second clue) So we're driving to house of pizza, my pick. Happy Birthday to ME! and right before we get there he's texting. Who in the ____, could he be texting....it's my birthday.(3rd clue). Pull up in parking lot, walk in , and there they are....my friends and family keeping secrets from me all day. Thanks GUYS it was great. The best birthday ever, even if it was my 40th. Cool hat, hun?

1 comments:

Sara said...

Love the hat. Glad you had such a wonderful party and had a great day. Love the blog.