Friday, July 13, 2007

Heritage album




So, I've started on my husbands family Heritage album. This is a picture of him and his brother back in the early 60's. The only problem I'm finding is that it's hard to journal, because I wasn't there. But I take notes from my mother-in-law (who is awesome to me, not like normal mother-in-laws) and right those down. I think our history is so cool, and important to our children later.

Then there's the cool picture of Ralph and his first birthday....so if you see him around town, give him a hard time. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome pages! I agree that must be hard to journal when you weren't there. I bet your kids love seeing their Dad when he was a kid.
The first thing I do when I go visit my Mom is look through all the albums of when I was growing up----we would lose those memories if they were not documented.....
Denise

Charin Adams said...

Too cool that you're getting these scrapped! :) That would be a challenge, since you weren't there.
I am adding your blogs link on mine, I hope that's ok! Let me know if you want me to remove you. :)
Hope to see you soon!
Charin